Saturday, January 21, 2017

New release post inspiration from Crafting Vicky

Hello!  It's my turn to share with you what I made with the fabulous new released images that you can find in Oddball's etsy store.

For the 1st one using image 363, I made a process video so you can actually see how easy it was to make!

And here is the picture for you.

I really do love to have alone time to be able to craft :)  So this was pretty representative of how I feel!




The next image that I used is image 359.  It was absolutely perfect to make a birthday card for a friend of mine.

The paper has been in my stash forever.  I used some flourish embellishments that were found at a dollar store.  The dies used are from Quickutz.

The image was colored with copics.
Finally the last card that I have to share with you is using the image 360.

The paper for this card is from Momenta cardstock.  I used Quickutz nesting squares rounded die and my Spellbinder deckled rectangle small and large to make this.

The image was colored with copics and the background with some pebbles chalk.

I hope that you will be inspired and that you will go and get the images to make your own crafty projects!

Have a great Saturday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment