Monday, April 9, 2018

Olive with Eedee the Octopus #150


Hello Oddballs


I´m back again, Tina:  Today I like to give you an inspiration for our current Oddball Blog Challenge
Theme: Messy & Sketchy. I used the image: "Olive with Eedee the Octopus" #150 and colored with watercolor.






Like to use my discount code again,
to get 10% off your next purchase.

DTTINA10

We are looking forward to your works and a lively participation in our challenge
and please take a look to our Facebook Group.
There you will also find the latest ATC swap with the same theme


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work



1 comment:

  1. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this site
    is truly pleasant.

    ReplyDelete